What's up?

Perhaps I owe you an apology for my last post. Well I tried to file my resignation but I can't come to it because I don't have a replacement as of now. We're few in the office.
Well I could have easily left but I wouldn't like to leave the previous company damaged as I am the only person capable of doing my task now.
Right now I'm just waiting for somebody to replace me. But I guess it's not my time to go for now. And I have to be considerate since they somehow hired me when I was applying a few years back so maybe I should at least return the favor. I just hope I can handle more tasks coming ahead. I'm on a one-man team as of now.

Comments

Jethro Sas said…
Aww! So you do many tasks which are supposedly for 2 or more persons. That's a tough load of work. I hope you can keep up and think positive. I also admire your decision about not leaving your current work (despite that I can really feel you really want to) and return the favor by staying there while waiting for your replacement..

Anyway, I will support you on your stand. Just enjoy what you do whatever it is. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Theme Improvements

Falling