games, books, stories, website .. etc


Hey buddy, It's been a while since I made my last post. I've been a little busy the past days.. Or should I say video games ate a lot of my time. Anyway I'm still reading books or should I say listening to audiobooks. I'm getting hooked up in stories of Lovecraft and all those Cthulhu mysteries. Oh well, they're a bit fun to read.
Right now I'm planning to build a website. I've been setting it up on WordPress and I'm having a hard time using it. Or perhaps I can't use wordpress the way I want it like attaching media files, other stuffs and so on. So I though maybe I should build my own website instead though it would be a little challenging. But hey, Imma programmer.. At least this would give me a motivation to study about frameworks.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back...again

Blogger Theme Improvements

Falling