I often get bothered from the decisions I made in the past especially those which seem to be bad. Although I know that I should get over with them since I know I should not live on regrets, I am still bothered because of the current situations I am facing now. Ok so what's that stuff that been bothering me? That's a bit personal matter for me to discuss but since I love you even though I do not know you because you're taking your time in reading this like no other, alright you can have my story. These past days, I am missing some of the things I`ve enjoyed on my previous work. Though difficult and challenging I am still enjoying it since I do it as a team with my college friends and colleagues. Those fun trips. Arguing about some project related solutions, going out to see places, doing overnight projects though stressful yet that was kinda fun, competing on (in a playful matter), learning new things together... Yeah those were the days, These were the things I...
Comments