New Personal Website

I created a new personal website for promoting links of some articles or entries created in other websites. This is to increase the Google search traffic and also for sharing and promotion.



I used an installed wordpress hosted under hostinger.ph . I just learned about hostinger from a friend and it seems to be a great hosting website since it offers a lot of features. I also included the plugin called Jetpack wordpress, a plugin that enables you to connect your self-hosted website into wordpress.com making it somewhat similar to premium wordpress.com.

The theme used is similar to that of pinterest. I wanted it to be more into link sharing. The name of the pin is pinboard, and it is a very nice and responsive theme, which also has become one of my favorite themes now.



I hope if you have some time you can also visit it. You can use the link below if you like to see it.

Comments

Jethro Sas said…
Woah!

You did not tell me that you installed Wordpress.org in hostinger.ph. I think I should try that first to experience the feeling before I go and dive into hostgator. Let me know if you read this and email me so you could help me in the installation process.

Thank you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back...again

Blogger Theme Improvements

Falling