Learning Things

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
 -Mahatma Ghandhi

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything. "
-Nikola Tesla



I don't know. Whenever I learn something new, I just get this weird feeling of enthusiasm whenever I learn something new. It's so fun to learn.. sometimes I think that I should not be wasting my time because it is good to learn new things. Explore the internet, read books, etc are just some of the places where I  get some new things.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back...again

Blogger Theme Improvements

Falling