Happy Programming

I'm so happy today because I solved a problem earlier.. I also managed to customize a downloaded code from the internet (so much for opensource), thanks to Google Brainstorm (new feature huh? I just made thaat :P ). I'm trying to parse an rss feed and I noticed there is a particular tag that needs to be fetched. Oh well another geeky stuff.. hahaha
Why I'm parsing feeds today? It's not because I'm hungry or something crazy .. We'll I'm a bit crazy doing something now. Actually I'm planning to launch a website next year and I'm preparing the resources.. Like engine parts. And I'm happy I'm doing progress :) I hope this would be successfull. I need to study more. Sorry I'm I sound a bit geeky. I just can't help smile on my way home :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back...again

Blogger Theme Improvements

Falling