Money...

it can buy...
  • a house but not a Home


  • a clock but not the Time


  • a book but not Knowledge


  • position but not Respect


  • medicine but not health


  • blood but not Life



see? Money isn't everything.
And it offten causes


pain and suffering.


I tell you this because
I'm your friend, and

As your friend, I want to take
away your pain and suffering....



So send me all your money
and I will suffer for you,
Cash is file and I accept checks too!

Don't laugh, I' Serious!





Comments

manlalakbay said…
Haha! You made me laugh. I like this approach and the way you presented money. Good! ^_^
NeLviN said…
Yes... There are many things that money can't buy. Priceless. Does this have money-back guaranty?

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back...again

Blogger Theme Improvements

Falling